I hate awkwardness and prefer confrontation. If you have something to say, why not just get it out? I feel as though so many people cannot communicate effectively because they are too afraid of how or what others may or may not think. Do I fall into this very category? I seem to have to much on my heart and mind lately let don't seem to share it with those who need to hear it most. Is it not the right time? Am I controlling my tongue? Should I be honest and real with myself and those around me?
Lauren's Free Thought's for the Day:
It seems as though women today are using divorce as a means to satisfy their mid-life crisis. I came across a woman the other day who found her new-found single-hood as almost a sense of accomplishment. She was proud to say that she was living alone in her home and enjoying every minute of it. She felt strong and confident, proving to those around her that "she did it" and she didn't need "him." Umm... are you kidding me!? Women need to get a clue; the ultimate goal in life for women is not to prove that they can make it on their own without a man. Can we get some humility and submit to our husbands just as God has called? Women in this post-modern society feel that they have some right to be free and strong, free from restraint and strong enough to function on their own. Although we are beautiful creation, created in God's image, He did not create us to dominate and conquer others for the sake of fulfilling our ego. Divorce hurts and unfortunately, hurt people hurt people. Let's stop the cycle; humble yourself and feed your ego with Him.
...That's all for now... Gnite all
No comments:
Post a Comment